CBSE board exams play a very important role in students’ lives. Choosing the right study material plays a very important role in the preparation for board exams. Students are recommended to follow NCERT books as it is prescribed by the CBSE board. It will help them to score good marks in the board examination. NCERT books play a significant role in the board exams, as well as highly competitive exams as most of the questions are derived from the NCERT books.
Here are the points that describe the importance of NCERT books for CBSE board exams.
- Strictly follows the CBSE curriculum: NCERT textbooks are prepared entirely based on the latest CBSE curriculum. It is prescribed by the CBSE itself. This will help the students to cover all the topics based on the latest syllabus and according to the exam pattern. These books contain information that is sufficient for the students to prepare for the exams.
- Strengthen your fundamental knowledge: NCERT books are prepared by the subject experts and trainers after doing extensive research on topics of each subject. So, undoubtedly, students can trust the authenticity of the information provided. It helps the students to strengthen their fundamentals and understand the basic concepts easily. All the concepts are explained in detail in simple and easy language. A strong foundation can help the students to grab in-depth knowledge on topics. Students can clear their doubts easily.
- It saves a lot of time in exam preparation: Students can feel stress during exam preparation. But your exam preparation will be smoother if you study from NCERT textbooks as all the complex topics are explained in an easy-to-understand language and most of the questions that are asked in the board exams are derived from these books only. So, NCERT books are highly sufficient for your preparation.
- Practice and Revise: Students must solve all the questions that are given at the end of the chapter. Practice helps the student to score good marks in board exams. The students need to practice a lot of questions and constantly revise. NCERT textbooks have examples and questions in the form of MCQs; fill in the blanks or descriptive or numerical questions at the end of each chapter. It also has solved examples that will help the students to understand even better. Revising will help the students to memorize the concepts more easily and quickly.
- Better than any reference book: Students can also refer to other reference books. But they should keep in mind that not all reference books are up to the standard of NCERT books. It may have huge notes without any basic knowledge, which will confuse and waste students’ time. So, this is the main reason students must refer to NCERT books and practice problems to perform well in the board exams.
Now, you all understand the importance of the NCERT books. All the best and crack your board exam.
Class 3 is an important class to make the foundation for higher classes. Students learn all the basic concepts in class 3 so that they can understand the main concepts in higher classes. Maths is an important subject for class 3 students. They learn a lot of new concepts in class 3 maths that help them to score high marks in the senior classes. The NCERT class 3 Maths Book contains exercises and activities that help students to understand the concepts easily. The NCERT book for class 3 Maths also contains examples that are explained properly in easy language for clear understanding of the students.
Topics included in NCERT Class 3 Math book
The most important topics included in NCERT class 3 math book are:
Where to look from: IT is the first chapter in class 3 math book and students will study about symmetrical objects and their shapes in this chapter.
Fun with Number: This is the second chapter in class 3 Math book. In this chapter, students of class 3 will learn the importance of numbers in maths. Exercises given at the end of the chapter will help students to understand the topic clearly.
Give and Take: This is the third chapter and in this chapter will learn the concept of addition and subtraction using different story sums.
Long and Short: It is the fourth chapter given in the NCERT book for class 3 and in this chapter students will learn the concept of measurement. They will learn the concept of length.
Shapes and Designs: It is the fifth chapter given in class 3 maths book and students will learn about different shapes and designs.
Fun with Give and Take: It is the sixth chapter and students will learn the concept of addition and subtraction. It is a further explanation of chapter 3 in detail.
Time Goes On: It is the seventh chapter given in class 3 maths NCERT book and students will learn about the concept of time. They will study about dates, time, days, weeks, hours, months, etc.
Who is Heavier: It is the eight chapter given in NCERT class 3 maths book and students will learn the concept of weight. They will learn to compare the different things based on their weight.
How many times? It is the ninth chapter given in the NCERT book for class 3 maths and students will study about the concept of frequency. They will learn to count values of items in a single place using different techniques.
Play with Patterns: It is the tenth chapter given in the NCERT book of class 3 maths. Students will study about different patterns found in the environment.
Jugs and Mugs: It is an interesting chapter given in NCERT class 3 maths book and students will learn the concept of volume. They will learn to measure the volume of different objects.
Can we Share? This is the twelfth chapter of class 3 maths. Students will study the concept of groups and divisions in this chapter.
Smart Charts: This is an easy and important chapter given in class 3 maths and students will learn to recognize different objects. They will also learn to arrange different objects into different groups.
Rupees and Paise: It is the last chapter of a class 3 maths book. In this chapter, students will study about money. They will learn the concept of money using coins and notes.